Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My First Day!

After much thought and discussion, I have decided to join a wonderful group of girls in this 3 Day Walk for the cure.

I am a busy mom of 7-year old triplets with a non-stop schedule. When I first heard about this from a friend, I thought of every excuse as to why I couldn't do this. "My kids need me home because my husband works and travels", "I don't have time to fund raise or train", etc, etc.

However, the more I thought about it, the more I felt I needed to do this, for me, for my girls, for my friends, for all the women that have ever had to face breast cancer, in the hopes that one day no one will have to face this dreaded disease.

Please join me in fighting this disease. You can make donations at www.the3day.org Just click on "Donate to a Participant" and search for my name "Stacie Flinn" or just "Stacie". Then click on my name and donate.

I look forward to this journey in the hopes that no one will have to take the journey of fighting breast cancer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment